Pages

Friday, October 16, 2020

camp

 3 days till camp! I can't wait till i get there to try out all the cool activities created for us. For example water slides, flying fox, games, archery, air rifles, swimming, high ropes, kayaking, orienteering and hanging out. But I'm most excited for archery and kayaking, but a little nervous because I've never been away with my family. And there are also bunk beds that I can share with my friends.

 

3 days later-Monday

It was hard to say goodbye to my siblings and my parents but I had to because I needed to learn how to live by myself and learn to be responsible to do stuff on my own. When we got to the bus all of us straight away went for our food and our snacks on the way, i ate rice with pork  which was pretty delicious on our way to camp ragland 40 minutes later we made toilet stop or a stop so the people can go have a look outside and have and take rest from sitting down after the stop we continued our our journey to camp ragland. 1h later. “We made it “ Railey said

After getting out our bags we went inside the hall, and we met this 2 nice instructor that introduced us to their beautiful camping site their names were Tony and jenny

We were talking about the rules and it was... having fun and i think that is a GREAT RULE! When that finished we went straight to our cabin we made a group of who gets to be in our cabin. In each cabin there can be 8 people per group/cabin.

And my group is Isi, Davlyn, Eh htoo, Havea, Wesley, Kordell, Michael and the last one is me. The next part of our camp was to do our beds and set up our beds and get ready for the next activity. For the next activity we went on the beach, it took about half an hour to get there and another on the way up. The worst thing I hated about it was going back up it was very , very TIRING. But I really enjoyed the view and the shells. When we came back from the beach, our teacher opened the pools  and we all jumped in. after the pool we had dinner and chilled in our cabin/playground and at the end we slept.


Tuesday

In was another tiring day we went for breakfast and went for another beach walk after the beach walk we got in 3 groups and did orienteering it was very hard because we had to keep on walking up the stairs and we had to answer some question to complete the activity, the next activity we did was kayaking it was pretty tiring because we had to paddle all the way to the other side of the beach and it was so much fun we had a race with the other group and surprisingly we won, after the kayaking we did sports.


Wednesday

On Wednesday morning we had a morning walk in the beach, then after that we went for paddle boarding. I think paddle boarding was really fun but really hard at the same time because we had to stand up which was really difficult to balance.


No comments:

Post a Comment