Pages

Friday, September 21, 2018

recount about yoga


PLANNING FOR WRITING.

INTRODUCTION:
WHAT: partner yoga challenge
WHERE: inside Room 7
WHEN: Monday 17th September 2018, in the morning, first thing in the morning
WHO: Room 7 students
WHY: have fun
HOW: miss had a slideshow, kids in partners.

KEYWORDS
  • Flexible, splits, lift, push, hold yourself up, hold hands, clasp hands, grip, hips, shoulders, balance, fall, collapse, tumble, flattened,

PARAGRAPH 1:
  • Roll, got into partners, move the furniture away,
  • Miss explained what we were doing
  • First pose -  easy, happy, going to get harder, confused, confident, trust and feel comfortable with partner

PARAGRAPH 2:
  • Challenging
  • Making shapes with our bodies
  • Keeping calm, trying your best
  • Which ones did you try AND FAIL?
  • Which ones were really HARD?

PARAGRAPH 3:
  • Most complex or difficult poses..
  • Which ones did you try AND FAIL?
  • Which ones were really HARD?

CONCLUSION:
  • My favourite one was..
  • The hardest one was...

1.jpeg6.jpeg

On monday 17th of September 2018 room 7 students were split up into two groups so we could play the yoga challenge to have fun my buddy was Fereti, when miss was putting the first picture we were so excited for the first round.
2.jpeg9.jpeg
Paragraph 1
When the first picture came it was so challenging for me but when I looked again to the picture I was starting to get the moves Correctly, the first step that I did is to fold Your legs and hold the hands and pull. The next picture that I have to do is to hold your buddies hand to put the feet at the top touching the other person's feet, if your done hold your buddies hand.

Paragraph 2
“Oh no” I said this is gonna be hard because me and my buddie have to push our body up and my buddy has to go at top of my body I was so terrified because Fereti might get really hurt so I went and told him not to do.
When last round came I told fereti not to do the last one because you have to flip and try not fall.

Paragraph 3: conclusion

I would never do this again because it almost made me puke because I was so tired could not breathe because I was coughtfing to much.



Author:
Checked by:

Recount checklist ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Surface features
Searched
Found
Fixed
Capital letters at the beginning of a sentence
Capital ‘I’
Capital letters for names of places and people
Full stops at the end of a sentence
Speech marks when people are talking
Punctuation - ? ! ; : ‘


Words are written in past tense


Connectives - next, then, afterwards


Interesting and difficult adjectives


Deep features



Introduction has who, what, when, where, why, and how


Conclusion has a reflective statement or says how you felt


Ideas/events in the right order


3 paragraphs


Metaphors and similes


Onomatopoeia, alliteration and/or idiom


Different types of sentences - short, long, compound and complex


One thing (railey) did well was putting the thing when he finish talking

One thing (railey) need to work on is making a good sentence


No comments:

Post a Comment