Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

blindfold challenge

INTRO -
WHAT: Blindfold challenge.
WHERE: room 7
WHY: For fun
WHEN: Friday 21st September 2018, 9.10am
HOW: got into buddies, Miss Ashley arranged the furniture
WHO: Room 7 students

PARAGRAPH 1:
  • Get in buddies
  • Miss Ashley gave instructions and rules - points.
  • In your head, made a plan of which way to go
  • Say who your buddy was.
PARAGRAPH 2: WHEN YOU WERE BLINDFOLDED
  • Feelings: paralysed, nervous, scared, excited, sleepy, felt comfortable because I had done it before, trust my buddy??? Felt like i was going the wrong. Felt like a robot.
  • How did it feel to have a blindfold on?
  • Happened: lost points because we touched the paper/tables, fell over,
  • Banged into each other.
  • Table pushed me to the side
  • Furniture was like spikes in Fortnite.
  • Screaming like it was a justin bieber concert
  • Kaboom
  • “ahhh”
PARAGRAPH 3: WHEN YOU WERE TELLING YOUR BUDDY WHERE TO GO
  • Tell them to “go straight, go left and right, go on the chair and jump on it, crawl, climb over, duck, stop stop stop, lean over, reach out, grab the chair, step over, confirm or deny”
  • Felt like the general of an army, an army of one.
  • Felt like: excited, angry, nervous, strong, fearless, in control,
CONCLUSION: (Choose one of these)
  • My favourite was..
  • I felt ..
  • It was easy/hard because..
  • I would or wouldn’t do this again because...




WRITE YOUR STORY HERE.

On Friday 21st September room 7 got into buddies for our blindfold challenge just to have fun. When me my buddie Leon were ready , Miss. Ashley told us all the rules of the game no touching tables because we will lose points and if you touch papers on the we will lose points.

Paragraph 2
When Miss. Ashley we’re making the furniture flat for the blindfold challenge ready I was telling  Leon who should go first? Leon replied “I think I should go first” “Ok” i said I was so nervous because i might tell him the wrong way but when it’s me Leon’s turn I feeling confident because it’s my first time guiding my friend. “Yaaaaaaaaaaay” I said we didn't touch the tables and paper so we get 10 points but it's your turn Leon nooooo” I said it's my turn  i'm going to fail.

Paragraph 3
When it's my turn to be blindfold  i was so terrified because i might fall from the chairs.



Paragraph 4: conclusion


Ideas
Structure and language
Organisation
Vocabulary
Sentence structure
Punctuation
Spelling







Next steps/things to work on


WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED:
Author:

Checked by:

Recount checklist ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Surface features
Searched
Found
Fixed
Capital letters at the beginning of a sentence
Capital ‘I’
Capital letters for names of places and people
Full stops at the end of a sentence


Speech marks when people are talking


Punctuation - ? ! ; : ‘


Words are written in past tense


Connectives - next, then, afterwards
✓✓


Interesting and difficult adjectives


Deep features



Introduction has who, what, when, where, why, and how


Conclusion has a reflective statement or says how you felt


Ideas/events in the right order


3 paragraphs



Metaphors and similes


Onomatopoeia, alliteration and/or idiom


Different types of sentences - short, long, compound and complex



One thing that (name) did well was…

One thing that (name) needs to work on:










No comments:

Post a Comment