Pages

Friday, September 27, 2019

my reflection

My Reflection                 
I think this term is the best and most entertaining term, this year, because we had an amazing event to celebrate Tongan language week, and we also had a very nice sponsors and teacher that gave us new awesome, detailed bikes and free sausages for our school. 

I also gained understanding in my work such as, understanding recount,  find percentage, solving a problem and also do critical questions. I also think this term is the best term because, we reached 103 blogs which is why I should work more and try my best to do more blogs.

From this term my two favorite subjects are math and writing because they are one of the hardest subjects so I need to learn how to do them and for writing they teach me how to speak english gives me more interesting vocabulary.

My goals:
Understanding more about math language that will help me justify my work.
Learning to find interesting vocabulary that will make my writing powerful and makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment