Pages

Friday, February 24, 2017

My Introduction







23 Feb 2017 10:45:36.jpg




Hi my name is Railey and i'm 8 years old,I just moved over to New Zealand from the Philippines not long ago before school started this year, I'm a student at Tamaki Primary school in Auckland,NZ. I'm in room 6 and i'm a year 4 this year,my teachers name is Mrs Sharma and at my school we are a family and also a team. I like to play a lot of sports like badminton,volleyball, basketball and tennis ball,and this year I am looking forward for what it brings, and when I finished school I want to be a song writer and also a video maker.




1 comment:

  1. Wow ,
    Railey your really good at blogging and i really like how the way you explain things. This is Akih from tamaki primary school and thank you for reading my comment.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete